This Alaska National Park itinerary will guide you through planning a trip to Glacier Bay, Katmai, and Lake Clark National Parks. This is a great option for people looking to explore Glacier Bay without getting on a massive cruise ship.
This 50+ page itinerary includes:
- Provide you with the most efficient and cost-effective way to see Glacier Bay, Katmai, and Lake Clark National Parks.
- Detailed day-by-day instructions on what to do and where to go.
- Links to all necessary outfitters, guides, and hotel recommendations.
- Show how to get the most bang for your money.
- Insider tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your trip to Alaska.
- Includes planning worksheets, packing checklist, and cost tracking spreadsheet.
This trip has an expected budget of $1,700 per person NOT including food, lodging, or transportation to Alaska. Lodging costs will vary depending on where you would like to stay and how many people are in your group.
- One person who is camping with a night in a hotel cost is approximately $300.
- Two people staying in budget hotels will start at $1,200 ($600 per person). Mid-Range hotels will start at $1,600 ($800 per person)
THIS is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Nothing will be mailed to you. Please check your email.